See the Results of Your Support
In New York:
Easter Seals New York takes great pride in keeping our administrative costs low so more children and adults can get the high quality care they deserve.
More than 96% goes directly to programs and services to help individuals with special needs gain greater independence.
View our Form 990 (PDF Format)
View our 2007 Financial Statement (PDF format) from our Annual Report.
On a National Level:
More than 90 percent of Easter Seals' revenue supports services in the area where funds are raised.
Easter Seals programs and services include:
- 111 adult and senior service programs across the country with adult day services, assisted and supported living programs and in-home care designed to address the growing needs of adults with disabilities, older adults and their families.
- 127 Easter Seals camping and recreation programs nationwide, including day camps, recreation programs and residential camping for children and adults with disabilities.
- 129 job training and employment programs providing evaluation and assessment, work adjustment/employee development, job placement, employment planning, occupational skills training, school-to-work transitions and assistive technologies for community-based and supportive employment.
- 210 Easter Seals medical rehabilitation programs for children and adults, offering physical occupational therapy services, speech-language and audiology, outpatient medical rehabilitation, social work, nursing, rehabilitation engineering, recreational therapy and support services.
- 228 Easter Seals early education and care programs across the country providing developmental monitoring, early child development services, developmental preschool programs and elementary and secondary education services. This includes 45 Easter Seals Child Development Center Network members offering inclusive child care for children ages 6 months to 5 years.